NESHAP & SWPPP Compliant
The Dewatering Roll-Off is an economical way to separate liquids from solids. It is used for dewatering sludges, clarifying liquids, phase separation, material recovery, and grease trap and septage dewaterating. The dewatering roll-off helps in compliance with landfill disposal regulations, and is NESHAP and SWPPP compliant.
- Internal cage has 9 GA expanded metal sides with 7 GA perforated floor.
- 6" Structural channel main rails with 3” channel sub-floor and X-members.
- 3" x 3" (10 GA) structural tubing headers and rear opening frame.
- Guaranteed watertight one piece rear door (option of right or left side hinged).
- Two 3” drainage ports for efficient evacuation of fluids.
- Interior and exterior coated with red oxide primer.
- Exterior painted your choice of standard color with alkyd enamel paint. See some of our available colors. Some colors may be extra.
- Your choice of bolt-on or welded-into-body internal cage configurations.
- To be used in conjunction with a disposable liner.
- Ultra EZ-Flip Plastic Roof system for easy loading and secure containment (shown in photos).
- Disposable black plastic liner (shown in a photo to the right).